We selected the first 105 most essential materials to create renderings quickly and efficiently.
– 2 types of water (sea or pool);
– 2 types of glass (panel and bowl);
– 3 plant filling (ideal for wall garden);
– 4 fabrics with relief waves (normalmap other than diffuse map);
– 4 types of paint textures (ideal for walls or ceilings);
– 5 types of porcelain;
– 13 types of wood (smooth and tiled);
– 6 Marble (smooth and tiled);
– 1 grass-relief paving;
– Several floor and wall coverings with displacement;
These files are fully compatible with D5 Render Pro (2.1.0.0303 or higher).
WHO SHOULD ACQUIRE IT?
D5 Render Community users, Educational users or Pro users who want to increase their local library, including for offline use and want to gain speed in producing their rendering jobs.
– Indoor or outdoor scenes;
– Learn how to configure settings for PBR materials.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Materials in d5m format
HOW TO OPEN?
Read the instructions in the file: HOW-TO-INSTALL-NEW-MATERIALS-ON-D5
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.